All errors should be reported to DonSurber@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Sally K. Demling is my new Best Friend Forever

Sally K. Demling wrote the 93rd Amazon review of "Trump the Press."

Here is what she wrote:
Go, Don, Go!
Little did the press and pollsters realize that the limb that they were sawing was, indeed, the one upon which they were standing! Don Surber is bright, articulate and a breath of refreshingly honest air!
Thank you, Sally K. Demling. You made my night.

Who will be my 94th Best Friend Forever?

@@@

Please enjoy my two books about the press and how it missed the rise of Donald Trump.

The first was "Trump the Press," which covered his nomination.

The second was "Trump the Establishment," which covered his election.

To order autographed copies, please write to DonSurber@GMail.com.

Friend me on Facebook.

Follow me on Twitter.

As always, Make America Great Again.

1 comment: